WinnipegTherapy.com is the website of Lori Yusishen, a qualified, registered and experienced professional counsellor working in Winnipeg, Canada.
Lori has made many television appearances and has been consulted as a resource for print media. Here are some of her appearances
Conversations to Prepare for Marriage (from Breakfast Television
Fair fighting guidelines (from Breakfast Television).
Low-Self Esteem, and how to boost it (from Breakfast Television).
Relationships and Kids, Part 1 (from Breakfast Television).
Relationships and Kids, Part 2 (from Breakfast Television).
The Talk - Crossroads for Relationships
Vancouver journalist Sarah Rowland seeks advice from Lori Yusishen on how to best have that "where is this relationship going" talk.
To contact Lori regarding appearances or media consultations, please use our Contact Form.
Lori is a qualified, registered and experienced professional counsellor.
- Master of Marriage & Family Therapy - University of Winnipeg
- Bachelor of Human Ecology (Family Studies) - University of Manitoba
- Clinical Member - American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- Cultural Awareness Training - Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Crisis Worker Certificate - Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- Membership - Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
- Membership - Lambda - Manitoba Association for Gay-friendly Businesses
- President-Elect - Manitoba Association for Marriage & Family Therapy - 2008-2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Playa del Carmen, Mexico